TDS Drive: EZ Trac Hydraulic All Wheel Drive System
EZ Trac - Power and Performance
The EZ Trac Hydraulic All Wheel Drive System brings power and performance of hydraulic power to your medium or heavy duty truck while maintaining the factory ride height and steering radius of a typical two wheel drive.
EZ Trac, an industry standard in the Utility and Crane Industries, has expanded its benefits to the Military, Construction, Oil Field, Mining and Fire Apparatus industries. In fact, any severe service truck application requiring all wheel drive performance can benefit from the advantages of EZ Trac.
EZ Trac - Features and Benefits
Features of EZ Trac Hydraulic AWD
- Hydraulic Package: reservoir, oil filtration, cooling fan, control valve
- Cab-mounted switch to engage and disengage on the go
- PTO mounted to transmission to power pump (MAX 6,000 psi)
- No transfer case required
- 800 to 1000 pounds lighter than traditional AWD systems
Benefits of EZ Trac Hydraulic AWD
- Maintains the existing factory OEM ride height
- Maintains or improves factory turning radius
- Lightweight design allows for less fuel consumption
- No windage loss freewheel mode/disengaged
- Maintains ground clearance. EZ Trac allows buckets, cranes, and diggers to have the ability to go off-road without raising the cab or ride height.
- Can be installed on NEW & USED Truck
Time Manufacturing Installation on an International Workstar
This International Workstar is in use for a Condor CTA-104-I aerial utility application. Time Manufacturing found EZ Trac to be the best solution for their on and off road needs for this truck.
EZ Trac Videos